- FSU Office of Research
- The Office of Research is here to aid individual faculty members and campus collaborators of Florida State University in finding the tools and resources they need to be competitive in today's increasingly demanding, global community of university research and scholarship.
- Electric Ship Research and Development Consortium
- The Electric Ship Research and Development Consortium (ESRDC) brings together in a single entity the combined programs and resources of leading electric power research institutions for research on near to mid-term electric ship concepts. The ESRDC is supported through a grant from the United States Office of Naval Research.
- Office of Naval Research
- The Office of Naval Research (ONR) coordinates, executes, and promotes the science and technology programs of the United States Navy and Marine Corps. Founded in 1946, ONR today funds work at more than 450 universities, laboratories and other organizations.
- FAMU-FSU College of Engineering
- The FAMU-FSU College of Engineering located in Innovation Park, Tallahassee. Engineering areas of study include Biomedical, Chemical, Chemical-Materials, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Industrial, and Mechanical.
- National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- The only facility of its kind in the United States, the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory (NHMFL) is the largest and highest-powered magnet laboratory in the world, head-quartered in Innovation Park, Tallahassee.
- High-Performance Materials Institute
- The High-Performance Materials Institute (HPMI) is a multidisciplinary research institute at Florida State University. HPMI strives to recruit, develop and retain top quality faculty and staff who will develop HPMI into a center of excellence for research and education in the field of advanced materials.
- Aero-propulsion, Mechatronics and Energy Center
- The Aero-Propulsion, Mechatronics and Energy (AME) Center at the Florida State University focuses on the development of transformational research programs to foster cross-cutting technologies while integrating with exemplary educational and professional training programs.
- Innovation Park of Tallahassee
- Innovation Park of Tallahassee has been the hub of scientific research in North Florida for decades. The university-based research park is overseen by the Leon County Research and Development Authority.